Britpop is the genre that defined the mid 90s in the UK and on this week’s Total Request Show, we play some of the finest Britpop tracks ever produced as chosen by YOU!
We also relive the battle for Britpop supremacy between Blur and Oasis and we play the Guess the Intro game.
Featuring tracks from Pulp. Dodgy, The Verve, The Bluetones, Elastica and more!
- Elastica – Connection
- The Bluetones – Marblehead Johnson
- Pulp – Babies
- Blur – End of a Century
- Oasis – The Masterplan
- Electrasy – Morning Afterglow
- Marion – Sleep
- Boo Radleys – Wake Up Boo!
- Lush – Ladykillers
- Suede – Trash
- Space – Neighbourhood
- Pulp – Mis Shapes
- Sleeper – What Do I Do Now?
- Catatonia – International Velvet
- Dodgy – Good Enough
- Stereophonics – A Thousand Trees
- Paul Weller – You Do Something to Me
- Blur – Country House
- Oasis – Shakermaker
- Pulp – Do You Remember the First Time?
- Baddiel; Skinner; Lightning Seeds – Three Lions 96
- The Verve – Bittersweet Symphony
- Long Pigs – She Said
- Blur – There’s No Other Way
- Oasis – Champagne Supernova
- Cast – Walkaway