Jonny and Neil’s 5 bites of advice
5 October 2017 Features
From the podcast :
- ‘Be patient – don’t rush’ (Jonny) – take your time listening to someone who is unwell or struggling.
- ‘I thought everyone was having the time of their lives’ (Jonny)– try not to compare your experience to everyone else.
- ‘Like a typical guy I kept my feelings to myself’ (Neil). Guys can talk, find your confidante (male or female!).
- ‘Finding your people’ (Jonny) who will listen – by email, whatsapp or text if that works for you. Avoid peer pressure, you’ll be respected for being yourself.
5. ‘Just check in – If you think somebody may need help – just ask the question’ (Neil)